Thursday, January 24, 2008

projects in the works







My head is always spinning it seems. I jump from one project to the next, never completing the first before I move on to the second. Here are a few photos of the projects I have going. I have two others not pictured, but since they are Valentine gifts, I will wait to post those when they are done and given away. The first photos are the fabric I am making a baby blanket out of. I love the bright pinks and reds together. The others are cards I am making for Thank Yous and some vintage Valentine tags. All were in need of one thing before I could go on, like warm and natural for the blanket, envelopes and new scissors for the Thank Yous and a new print cartridge for the tags (if you look closely you can see the streaks in the red heart), so those were all purchased today and I should be good to go.

No comments: