Friday, May 30, 2008

finish line


I can't believe I really posted (almost) every day in May. I did miss one day a week ago when I left the house at 6:45 am and didn't return until almost midnight. Sometimes it was easy to have something to write about and sometimes I was just plain out of writing material. It did help me get a ton done and for that I am very grateful. This is the package I sent to my apron swap partner. You were required to 1. Make a Summer themed apron with at least some trim. 2. a tea or kitchen towel that matches. 3. Provide a summer drink recipe to share. I threw the pincushion in just to make up for the semi professional sewn apron! The fun thing about doing these swaps is that you (or at least I do) get so in to the one that I am making that I almost forget that I am getting one in return. And, when all is said and done - meaning you have mailed it off like I did today - you can start thinking about the one that will come to you.

No comments: