Monday, March 22, 2010

free shipping on all easter soldered charms

Since there are just two weeks until Easter, I wanted to spread some Easter goodness and offer my Easter charms (there are just 5) in the shop with free shipping.  I know shipping sometimes holds me back from buying what I want and I really try to keep it low and exact.  But, these little bunny and chick charms need to be on some one's necklace soon!  So hop on over there and see which one you like best.  

Some of you have asked if I can make a special charm with something you see in the shop, but with a different back side, and YES I can.  Just email me or convo me and let me know what you want and we can work it out.  I just got some images of vintage sewing patterns and some great graphics from the graphics fairy.  So, new charms are going up soon.  

2 comments:

EvaBabeDesigns said...

Nice designs! I love the artwork at Graphics Fairy! Hope your etsy shop is going well.

lauren carney said...

haayyyy!
your blog is the best!!
its so vibrant and colourful.
and im pretty sure i've fallen in love with this post.
how quaint.

thanks for sharing! <3