Thursday, April 11, 2013

a blanket for jovie

Even though I am done having babies (as far as I know!), I love that my sisters are still adding to their families.  It's so much fun to be an aunt!  My sister, Caitlin, had a baby girl this week and they named her Jovie Quinn.  What a beautiful baby and a beautiful name.      
  

About a month ago I finished this quilt for her baby because I was really excited and of course, I love any reason to make a baby quilt. 

 

The center fabric is by Alexander Henry.


The back is a soft pink corduroy fabric that I have been hanging on to and finally found the perfect project for.

I
 I machine quilted it going diagonal and really like this look.  I will have to remember that for future quilting!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

such a sweet quilt!

chris said...

Darling design...and what a cute name!

Qoriragallery said...

i like your blog... :) cute

yayamary56 said...

Love this baby quilt & the diagonal is just right :-)